close window

If a permit is required, what is involved?

There are Class A and Class B regional project permits as defined in the APA Act. While the Agency issues all Class A and B project permits, if a project is to be located in a town with an Agency approved local land use program, Class B projects will typically be reviewed and permitted by that town.

Agency staff will give you permit application materials for projects that will require our review. A project review officer will also be assigned to your project and that staff person will be able to discuss the proposed project with you and explain the project review process. Staff is available to meet with you at the Agency or at your proposed site.