Adirondack Park Agency

Activity Involving Wetlands

Use this application form with the General Information Request form for new activities occurring in wetlands subject to Agency permit jurisdiction, including: construction of boardwalks, boathouses, roads, driveways, or retaining walls or construction or dredging of ponds.

Download Form

Supplemental Information Request Application for Activities Involving Wetlands

Additional Form

Major Project General Information Request Application Form

Help Information

Application Instructions for Major Project Permits

Additional Requirements

Regulation of Activity in or Near Wetlands - The New York State Freshwater Wetlands Act requires that an Agency permit be obtained for the actions described in this document whether or not they occur within the wetland.



You can contact the APA at 518-891-4050 for assistance in determining what form you may need to fill out.