2016 - 2017 State Land Classification Documents & Materials
- Documents from after the February 1-2, 2018 Agency Board Meeting:
- SLMP Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Preferred Alternative Map 2B
- Appendix A Map Book
- Appendix B Public Comment Response
- Appendix C Comparison of DSEIS to FSEIS Redline
- Appendix D Adirondack Park State Land Master Plan Area Descriptions Redline
- February 2018 Agency Meeting State Land Committee mailing package
- Guidelines for Amending the Adirondack Park State Land Master Plan - Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement
- Adirondack Park State Land Master Plan, (accessible Word version)
- See February 2018 State Land Committee mailing package
- Interactive Maps
- Staff slide presentations to Agency Board, February 9-10, 2017
- Video of staff presentations to Agency Board - Boreas Tract Physical and Biological Considerations, Thursday, February 9, 2017 (advance video to agenda item 22)
- Video of staff presentations to Agency Board - Boreas Intangible Considerations, Established Facilities, Retained Rights, Friday, February 10, 2017 (posted here the week following the meeting)
The Agency has received over 11,000 written comments during the formal comment period that ended December 30, 2016. Those comments are part of the formal record and can be viewed using the following hyperlinks. Please note that the files are large and may take some time to download.
Interactive map of State Land Classification Recommendations and the existing State Land Map.
Click classification tracts for detailed information about each tract.