The New York State Adirondack Park Agency is celebrating 50 years of long-range public and private land use planning for the largest park in the continental United States.
News & Activities
- Agency Meeting Schedule - Next Meeting: October 12, 2023 - Preliminary Agenda
- Archive of Agency Meeting Materials
- Archived Videos of Agency Meetings
- Press Room
- Public Comment & Hearing Opportunities
- Large-scale Residential Subdivisions Currently Under Review
- Upcoming Regulatory Programs Agenda Items
Get There Green – Climate Week!
This Climate Week, join New Yorkers from across the state in taking action to fight climate change! The Get There Green! event is taking place September 17 – 24 and all New Yorkers are encouraged to utilize a more sustainable form of transportation for at least one of their trips that week. Learn more: https://on.ny.gov/3O5w9El #GTG23
Important Website Access Information
On December 8, 2021, New York State will upgrade security protections to our websites and applications. Access to government websites and applications will require the use of up-to-date and secure web browsers. If you are using an older web browser, you will need to upgrade to a current web browser prior to December 1.
To verify that your browser meets the new requirements, visit Link to New York State Encryption Verification Website
The following popular web browsers are among many capable of supporting up-to-date security protocols:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge version 12 and above
- Google Chrome version 30 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 27 and above
- Apple Safari 7 and above
- Opera 17 and above